Friday, May 11, 2007

Favorite Day of the Week

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I've had a request for Hannah's name to be added to my list so here it goes...

Hannah- Meekness
Ephesians 4:2
Living as becomes you with complete lowliness of mind and meekness, with patience, bearing with one another and making allowances because you love one another.

Any more requests will be taken, gladly, in consideration! I love giving compliments out because when I get one it makes my day just a little bit brighter :)
Added at 9:37 pm...
I think I'll add Chris as well just for fun, lol
Chris- Cleverness
Philippians 1:9
And this I pray: that your love may abound yet more and more and extend to its fullest development in knowledge and all keen insight,

I found both of these on Krista's blog *thanks*...

You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.


You Are Ruby Red

You are warm and inviting - yet a little wild and outrageous.
Well aware that you have a dual personality, you work it as much as you can!
You like for people to be comfortable around you, but not at the expense of you stealing the limelight.
Popular and well known, you make friends easily. You have your big personality to thank for that.

1 comment:

Ranting Heathen said...

Sorry it took so long to respond, i've been grounded (still am, shhh) and sick.

THANKS FOR THE INSULTS BUDDY. :D They made me happy in a sadistic kind of way. Yay. :P

Well, err, I was going to say something else, but I forget. Later.