Saturday, May 12, 2007

Venting

Forgive me but I have to vent for a minute...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mr. Snyder, I love him, but he needs to GET GOING! A whole lot of my summer depends on his decision on wether or not I get to join the choir! Work Schedule, Trips, Money, College Visits, the whole nine yards.

Speaking of College visits the prospect of going in less than a year and a half SCARES ME!!! Right now my list of colleges is narrowed down to nine but I keep getting more in the mail EVERYDAY! Thankfully my parents are really "on the ball" and are steadily pushing me in the right direction...

O.K. its over, I need prayer. Bad.

My cousins do too. We just found out that my cousin's grandmother has a re-occuring brain tumor, so it's really hard for them right now, especially my Aunt Sally. I also have had ongoing problems dealing with my friends' family issues. One has the threat of a family split on her back, another has only a mom, and the third lives with her grandparents constantly needing a real mother's care. Whenever I think about their family situations, I am SO thankful for the loving, stable family I have! These three ladies also need your prayers.

Just to cheer you up a bit after that, I wish you all a
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
tommorow.

No comments: