Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Playing Snobby Old Ladies

I just have one thing to say to you Daniel...
FINALLY, YOU UPDATED!!!!!
It took "mob threats" AND your friends practically starting ANOTHER BLOG on your comment sheet to get you to! lol
Just kidding, but really you left us with no other choice...

Ugh, school has been such a boar! I wish it was summer, but alas. At least it's warming up and I'm having a little fun in English. We are currently reading the play The Importance of Being Earnest.


It is much fun being the grumpy, stuck up Aunt Augusta! I have a surprising talent for portraying a snobby old lady, if I do say so myself, lol!
That's all for now
KK

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is one of my FAVORITE movies! It is just so hilarious. How fun to read in class! :D

AmericasNextFreak said...

yeah you can... not that hard. Hahahaha, kidding sis, i love you!!

~Sylvia~