Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm Free

Now that ACT's are over, I can stop worrying so much (except about the score I'm gunna get) Thanks to The Prophesy Workshop, I was much more relaxed going in which helped me to concentrate. 4 HOURS!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! I hope I don't have to take it again.

On the other hand, I'm leaving for Storm's then Matt's house to say hello and celebrate Matt's B-day (which was like a month ago lol). This should make up for the lousy 'getting up at 6:00 am' thing. Mom also took me to lunch which was a + !

I think, unfortunately, I'm getting sick with allergies so I hope I don't sneeze on anyone, if I do I'm sorry in advance. LOL I'll bring hankies don't worry.

Well, that's about all I want to say so see most of you in a couple hours! Oh, and GOOD LUCK to Timmy cuz his first soccer game is tomorrow!

3 comments:

Ranting Heathen said...

Aghh. You make fun of me on blog, and yo umake fun of my stupidity at the party. :(

WHEN DOES IT END!?

Also, those set of bad words that you told me to wash my mouth out were from a flash movie. It was quite funny.

HAD FUN THOUGH. Great meetin' ya.

-- Ty

Anonymous said...

Pssh. It's fine. :P I deserve it! Continue the shreddage.

I didn't get any pizza either, it's just the thing I was thinking of the time I was writing.

-- Ty

AmericasNextFreak said...

Karolyn, where were these said "hankies"?!?!

You used NAPKINS.

hahahaha XDDD (if you don't understand, don't try, its an inside joke kind of thing...)

~Sylvia~