Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Vote for ME

*Sigh* Bad day WAAAAAAAAAY too many hard tests :.(
However, Spring Break is only a day away and I've got a busy schedule... really busy.
So for some reason I decided to run for Vice-President for my class today. Interesting choice for me since I probably won't win (Popularity is a socially transmitted disease). Well whatever, I'm gunna try anyway hehe DEFYING ALL ODDS!

Vote for me! I'm the weirdo who either sings or hums while walking down the hallway everyday, is friends with those who are disliked by the majority, and is accused of being an annoying-childish-stuck-up-goody-two-shoes almost every day!
Well, there you go and you know what, I really don't care what everyone else thinks about me as long as I'm wonderful in the sight of God (refer to my life verse in the top left-hand corner).

5 comments:

Ranting Heathen said...

Beh, I didn't get TOO many detnetions this year.. and most of them are for doing stupid things. :P

It probably sounds like I'm the hardcore-rebellish type person...but I'm not really. I'm just somewhere in the middle, I guess. XD

WOO SPRING BREAK

-- Ty

Sandman said...

If I was in your class I'd vote for you. I think you've got a good chance of winning.

-Storm-

Fran "the man" said...

don't worry about it because that's the way my life is and i'm not really liked by anyone in my class that much!!! either way i would vote for you if i was in your class:) by the way i like that little comic that you had there, it was funny:D

Ranting Heathen said...

The poem I wrote was from psat events, mainly. I got inspiration after reading something else. :P

I'm perfectly fine now, though. Life's good. :o

Thanks for the compliment. And, eh, if I knew how, I WOULD try to publish them.

baritone_dude2009 said...

hey karolyn...dont listen to francisco hes trying to turn into me...hes liked by people he just doesnt realize it...this all started when he wasnt invited to daniels bday party...anyway talk to you later


matt