Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pray



I have two unspoken prayer requests for my best friend Daniel and another friend Katy.


In other news, the snow is still coming down :( Oh well. I started work again today and BOY was it cold! My boss' store is in a very old building so it doesn't have central heat, BUMMER! The three floor heaters didn't have much affect except in certain areas of the store. I literally had two layers of pants, a turtleneck, and a sweater on. I also put a hat, that was for sale, on my head to keep my sensitive ears warm! I did get a frappachino, free of charge, for my efforts though so the three hours were bearable :)

I'm going to church a little later to watch the Passion of the Christ. I already saw A Walk to Remember on TV, and two sad movies in one day is probably not a good idea, for me anyway. (Those who know me personally would understand why). So wish me luck in getting through the movie without soaking the floor through! hehe.

1 comment:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

I don't mind if you steal my song thing. I actually got it off one of my friend's facebook. Have fun. (I actually cheated and just picked some songs to make the answers funny)