Saturday, March 17, 2007

Worst Nightmare

Last night, I had the worst nightmare of my life about my dad dying. I can't remember much of it except that he was going out to mow the lawn before it happened, I lived in a strange neighborhood, the excruciating pain I felt after it happened, and weird things happening in my bathroom (flooding). It was the ABSOLUTE WORST EVER!

What made this nightmare all the worse is that I had to go make signs for Cabaret today at school after Adjudicated Event at Perkins (band related stuff). Well anyway, one thing led to another and I had to stay after to clean and work on a sign that didn't get done. My sister decided that she would joke about walking home and went to go to one of the gyms in the school thinking I would find her singing later. Well I didn't and by the time I drove home it was dark. I was FREAKING OUT because I couldn't find her and thought she had actually walked home IN the dark. I drove home, tears rolling down my face, and crying about loosing my baby sister. My mom got in the car when I got home and we finally went back to the school where she was sitting waiting for us outside. This coincides with my nightmare because my imagination was telling me she might have gotten kidnapped and I would loose her too when in real life I hadn't lost anybody. Boy, it was scary.

So now that I've told my story, I'm just wondering, What is the absolute worst nightmare you've ever had? I really cant think of anything worse than loosing someone that close to you but it is possible yours could be just as bad.

Yea, I just had to get that out of my chest and write it down somewhere because I'm still not really over it. Some prayers and comfort would be greatly appreciated from those of you I know.

4 comments:

Sandman said...

Virtually every dream that I have had come true has scared me. I know that sounds strange, but if you don't believe me I can (try to) proove it. It's not really that they scare me, it's the aftermath. When something I dream comes true, I unconsciously decide that my other dreams will come true too. The worst one was the dream about my parents getting in a car accident. It was so real, at first I thought it was actually happening, then I thought it would actually happen. I have a loose belief that some people can see things before they happen, whether it be a gift from God or somthing else I don't know.

Like I said I probably sound really strange right now and if you don't believe me, I won't hold it against you. You have my prayers.

-Storm-

Fran "the man" said...

i agree with storm when he says that some people can see things before they happen. that's happened to me before thankfully it was all things that really didn't matter. anyways my dad always tells me that when i have a bad dream do the sign of the cross and the dream will go away. i don't know if it'll work because i've tried, but when i was just about to in my dream i woke up. so if you want you could try that. either way don't worry i'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

piano boy said...

Hey, greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world, or in my head. Just pray about it and rebuke fear. God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. Looking forward to this weekend.

Daniel

kkl19902008 said...

You have everyone's prayers. I've had dreams like that before. The worst one was about losing my mother. I woke up crying so loudly, it was horrible. But yeah, hope Cabaret went well tonight and your solos were good. I'm sure they were because you're awesome but you never know. Sweet dreams from now on.
Katy