Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Prom and ACT

Seems like God is giving me the best of BOTH!


I've been on Cloud 9 since Saturday, I had sooo much FUN!!! Just to let all of those who actually still don't know... haha. DA defiantly was the only one with a tan tux (of which Mama Lily was very proud of, what can I say she has good taste!) and he got crowned Prom Prince. I bet I hardly ever stopped laughing the entire night, we were being pretty outrageous with our friends!

In other news, I got my score back for the ACT...
28
I was so excited when I found out that I almost burst my mother's eardrums screaching! I now officially can get an Honors Diploma when I graduate. I was so scared (My family can attest to that) beforehand but God put my heart at peace the night before testing and now he has given me a good result!
HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD

...kind of an inside joke...

4 comments:

Karen said...

¡CONGRATULATIONS! on your ACT score. That is awesome. I'm glad you both had such a great time at Prom!! :D

piano boy said...

Are you trying to say I'm a beast??!! Ha ha I get it. Nice guy in that picture.

baritone_dude2009 said...

well karolyn congrats on your ACT score i just hope i do as good as that...

Anonymous said...

Good post.