Monday, April 9, 2007

Waltz around the Penguins


Glad I gave a few of you some laughs!


So yea, I was defiantly supposed to work until 4 today. However, my right shoulder and back were hurting soooo incredibly bad that my boss, Marilyn, let me go home at 3. At that point I got a massage from sissy and got on the computer. I'm really bored and hope that Wednesday comes soon so I at least have youth group to look foreword to...


Well Prom is coming up and I'm really glad I actually have someone to go with! My dress is bright yellow which is a color I never expected to get, but mom said it was made for me and, yes, I like it...


By the way Daniel, My dad wants to support your cleaning out a car service. When and Where do you want to do it?


You know the Bible 95%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

Muahahahahahaha I WIN!

4 comments:

AmericasNextFreak said...

PENGUINS!!!!!!

lol had to let thet out, anyway, that's cute! Hope you feel better today, sis!

~Sylvia~

Ranting Heathen said...

Dude..me and my friend are making T-shirts with guitar playing penguins on them.

Guitar + Penguins = Buddha in a bottle

Crap...I was going to say- OH YEAH. I'm going to prom too. WOO. And I am a sophomore, so that's three times. I dunno anyone who's going, so that sucks. Bah.

Had to say that, for whatever reason.

-- Ty

Fran "the man" said...

peguins are soo cool. and i have a yellow blanket from when i was a little kid that had penguins on it. anyways have fun at prom and i can't wait to meet you this saturday. i'll be the only mexican there.

Laura said...

wow.. I'm astonished to find penguins, my favorite animal and soo fuuny, too. Plus, I love the bunnies, my 2nd favorite. I have that comic! YOU'RE SWEEET!!!