Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Ironic Ramblings of Me

Just a quick thought...
Have you ever thought about the ironic potential of the word mail-man? I mean really, If you walked up to an immigrant who knows very little English and talked to them about a mail-man, wouldn't they look at you funny? **Male-man, all men are males aren't they? Or maybe America is different...** Wow that word would confuse some people majorly! Yea, I just thought about this an hour or so ago and thought it was funny... I'm weird aren't I.

3 comments:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

I'm not sure why that video didn't work. The movie's dumb but there are others at www.youtube.com/Einstein52007

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Being weird is cool, it keeps people guessing, by the way good job tonight.

-Storm-

K. West said...

That is funny. I'm surprised that I've never thought of that. I usually do think of ironic things like that. So if that makes you weird then I am too. Being weird is fun!