Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Cabaret Announcement

So I'm feeling better and happier today (thanks to you phantom and Daniel). Wow those 2 hour delays really make my day! Unfortunatly, my cat has to go to the vet cuz she's limping... my baby's hurt! :( and my sister is sick :( but I'm managing. So I definatly promised a couple of people that I'd post stuff about Cabaret. Well, to start out with, Sylvia and I each have a solo (whopee) and a duet together! I also have another duet with one of my friends, Alyssa. This talent show/ show choir thing is being performed at my high school from March 22-25th. It is $5 per person (this is with unlimited popcorn which is a definate plus). If you want tickets just comment on this post before March 17th and I'll get you good seats, be sure to specify which day you want. It is soooo much fun to be in and is a big deal for our small school! I hope you all can come! For those who don't know where I go to school, tell me in the comment and I'll comment you back with the information.

6 comments:

Fran "the man" said...

hello, my name is francisco, and i'm one of strom's friends. i was hoping to see if you wanted to do something for storm on his birthday. his birthday is on March 15, this is a Thursday.
i have a blog too storm has a link on his so if you want you can leave a comment on mine.
i hope that your solo and duet go well.

Fran "the man" said...

i can't tell you in this post because storm hasnt' seen it yet so look in the first one and sorry that there are two of them.

K. West said...

Congatulations on your solo and duets! I'm sure you'll do great.

Sandman said...

Don't worry about my birthday Francisco is just too nice for his own good, you don't have to do or say anything. About Cabaret, I will have to find out what's going on to see if I can come. If I can I will be sure to let you know.

-Storm-

kkl19902008 said...

Hello Hello. Good job with getting your solo/duet. I've heard you sing and I can say right now that you deserve it. Oh and as for Storm's b-day, we are going to do something for him, and he can whine all he wants but it won't help his cause. Anyway, I know you didn't learn very much about me at Daniel's party so if there's anything you want to know, you can email me or comment me or just look at my first blog because it's like everything there is to know about me. Also, my poetry is a good reflection on myself. Love,
KATY!

baritone_dude2009 said...

hello, im matt, we met at daniels party...im sure you realize that but anyway i heard you sing at daniel's party and i thought you were very good...so really you have nothing to worry about im sure you'll do fine. And hey at least you dont have to worry about your solo and duets and worry about a test that lasts two and a half hours that has nothing riding on it except your high school diploma which without you cant do anything really...anyway since i know francisco will read this comment and if i know him he'll say that im just complaining about this test...i just want to let you know that i am. And im also here to tell you that if you need anyone to talk to im always all ears so if you need to call me...call daniel...hes got my house and cell numbers...


well good luck
matt